Industrial Pressure Transducers and Pressure Transmitters – Series GT18XX
The Series GT18XX pressure transducers and pressure transmitters offer an economical solution for many general purpose industrial applications requiring high level outputs. This family of pressure transducers provides a variety of electrical outputs including 4-20 mA current, standard voltage outputs, as well as digital outputs including RS232, RS485, and CANbus.
The GT18XX industrial pressure transmitters offer isolated voltage output as a standard feature. These 0.25% accuracy pressure transducers have a maximum range of 40,000 psi and are available in both gage or absolute references. All GT18XX products are constructed of stainless steel and are manufactured to be shock and vibration resistant.
A comprehensive selection of pressure ports and electrical terminations is available for these pressure sensors. Each unit is shipped with a 15-point calibration record traceable to NIST as standard.
- ± 0.25% FSO Accuracy
- High Level Output (Analog & Digital)
- Isolated Voltage Output (For Voltage Output Units)
- Pressure Ranges to 40,000 psi
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Shock and Vibration Resistant
- 15 Point Calibration Record Traceable to NIST
- Many Ranges in Stock for Immediate Delivery
- Customer Specified Electrical Connections
- Customer Specified Pressure Ports
- Wetted Material Alternatives
- Zero and Span Adjustment Pots
- Extended Temperature Compensation Ranges
- Special Calibrations