Industrial Pressure Transducers and Pressure Transmitters – Series GT16XX
The Series GT16XX pressure transducers and pressure transmitters combine high 0.10% static accuracy with high level outputs. Customers can select 4-20 mA current outputs, numerous voltage outputs, as well as digital outputs including RS232, RS485, and CANbus.
The GT16XX pressure transducers offer isolated voltage output as standard for the voltage outputs units. Zero and span adjustment pots are standard features of these industrial pressure transmitters. Each of these pressure sensors is constructed of all welded stainless steel. All GT16XX transducers are manufactured to be shock and vibration resistant. Pressure ranges for these pressure transmitters extend to 40,000 psi and are available in absolute or gage references.
A comprehensive selection of options, including pressure ports, electrical terminations, temperature compensation ranges, and media materials are also available. Each unit is shipped with a 19-point calibration record traceable to NIST as standard.
- ± 0.10% FSO Accuracy
- High Level Output (Analog & Digital)
- Zero and Span Adjustments
- Isolated Voltage Output (For Voltage Output Units)
- Improved Thermal Performance
- Pressure Ranges to 40,000 psi
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Secondary Containment
- Shock and Vibration Resistant
- 19 Point Calibration Record Traceable to NIST
- Many Ranges in Stock for Immediate Delivery
- Customer Specified Electrical Connections
- Customer Specified Pressure Ports
- Wetted Material Alternatives
- Extended Temperature Compensation Ranges
- Special Calibrations