High Pressure, Fatigue Rated Pressure Transducers-Series GT32XX
The Series GT32XX pressure transducers and pressure transmitters are designed to meet the needs of customer applications requiring pressures to 100,000 psi or high cycle rates for pressures ranging from 20,000 psi to 50,000 psi.
This series of high pressure transducers provides a variety of electrical outputs including 4-20 mA current, standard voltage outputs, as well as digital outputs including RS232, RS485, and CANbus. The GT32XX pressure sensors offer isolated voltage output as a standard feature. These 0.25% accuracy pressure transducers are excellent pressure sensor solutions for homogenizing, fuel injection testing, water jet cutting, hot/cold isostatic powder press, and metal injection molding applications.
All high pressure transducer series GT32XX products are constructed of stainless steel and are manufactured to be shock and vibration resistant. A comprehensive selection of pressure ports and electrical terminations is available. Each unit is shipped with a 15-point calibration record traceable to NIST as standard.
- Pressure Ranges To 100,000 psi
- Fatigue Rated
- High Level Output (Analog & Digital)
- ± 0.25% FSO Accuracy
- Zero Pot Adjustment
- Isolated Voltage Output (For Voltage Output Units)
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Shock and Vibration Resistant
- 15 Point Calibration Record Traceable to NIST
- Customer Specified Electrical Connections
- Span Adjustment Pot
- Extended Temperature Compensation Ranges
- Special Calibrations