Hazardous Location Pressure Transmitters-Series GT23XX
The GT23XX Series pressure transmitter incorporates an ATEX approved flameproof/explosion-proof housing which allows the use of both our analog and digital electronics. This versatility allows Stellar Technology to utilize its years of electronic development to provide “application—solutions” for years of service in demanding environments.
Stellar Technology utilizes rugged, reliable bonded foil strain gage technology providing both an accurate and stable hazardous location pressure sensor unit. Our stainless steel construction provides these units with the capability of withstanding harsh environments yet providing high accuracy with low susceptibility to shock and vibration.
“Application—solutions” we provide include the following:
- Inconel construction for H2S or saltwater service
- Dual pressure and temperature outputs
- PC/PDA compatibilities
Choose Stellar Technology for your pressure sensor supplier to receive these great product benefits.
- ATEX Certified to Ex d IIC T5 Gb
- Rugged Strain Gage Technology
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Infinite Resolution
- Low Sensitivity to Shock and Vibration
- Secondary Containment
- Alternate Materials of Construction
- Digital Electronics
- Magnetic Zero
- Total Error Band Accuracy Including Temperature 0.1% FSO
- Battery Operation