General Purpose Tension and Compression Pancake Load Cell – Series PNC710
The series PNC710 load cells are high accuracy low profile “pancake” designs for both tension and compression applications. These force sensors incorporate a threaded-through center hole with dual diaphragms welded to the sensing section and the mounting outer section.
To utilize these general purpose pancake load cells in your operations, contact our team today.
Product Information for the Series PNC710 Load Cells
This design increases rigidity thus reducing both the effects of off-center loading and side loading. The PNC710 series load cell is constructed of all welded stainless steel for very demanding application environments. Bolted-on or welded-on stainless steel electrical connectors are standard. Hermetically sealed connectors are also available providing for a fully hermetic load cell.
Additional features include shock and vibration protection and barometric compensation. These general purpose pancake load cells are configured to be universally interchangeable within the industry. Each unit is shipped with a 5-point calibration record traceable to NIST as standard.
Standard Features for the Series PNC710 Pancake Load Cells
- 0.10% Linearity
- Tension and Compression
- 3 mV/V output
- All Welded Stainless Steel
- Excellent Off-Axis Capability
- Standard Ranges to 200,000 lbs.
- Shock and Vibration Resistant
- Barometrically Compensated
- 5 Point Tension Calibration Record Traceable to NIST
Optional Features for These Pancake Load Cells
Our series PNC710 pancake load cells offer numerous optional features, including:
- Customer Specified Threaded Center Hole
- Customer Specified Electrical Termination
- Metric Versions
- Overload Stops
- Special Calibrations
- Internal Amplifier for High Level Analog and/or Digital Output
- Dual/Triple Bridges
- Submersible Versions to 30,000 ft. Seawater
- -320°F to 400°F Operating Temperature
To see complete information about the series PNC710 load cells, consult the data sheet below.