General Purpose, High-Accuracy Tension and Compression Pancake Load Cell – Series PNC700
The series PNC700 load cells are high accuracy low profile “pancake” designs for both tension and compression applications. These force sensors incorporate a threaded-through center hole with dual diaphragms and uniquely configured mounting holes. These design features result in improved accuracy and increased rigidity thus reducing both the effects of off-center loading and side loading.
For reliable tension compression pancake load cells, reach out to our team today.
Series PNC700 Load Cell Product Information
The PNC700 series load cells are constructed of all welded stainless steel for very demanding application environments. Bolted-on or welded-on stainless steel electrical connectors are standard. Hermetically sealed connectors are also available providing for a fully hermetic load cell.
Additional features for the pancake load cells in series PNC700 include shock and vibration protection and barometric compensation. Each pancake load cell is shipped with a 5-point calibration record traceable to NIST as standard.
Standard Features for the Series PNC700 Pancake Load Cells
- High Accuracy 0.05%
- Low Profile Design
- Tension and Compression
- 3 mV/V nominal
- All Welded Stainless Steel
- -65°F to 250°F Standard Operating Temperature
- Excellent Off-Axis Capability
- Shock and Vibration Resistant
- 5 Point Calibration Record Traceable to NIST
Optional Features for These Pancake Load Cells
These pancake load cells come with a number of optional features for customers, including:
- Customer Specified Threaded Center Hole
- Customer Specified Electrical Termination
- Metric Versions
- Overload Stops
- Special Calibrations
- Internal Amplifier for High Level Analog and/or Digital Output
- Dual/Triple Bridges
- Submersible Versions to 30,000 ft. Seawater
- -320°F to 400°F Operating Temperature
For a look at the full specs on these series PNC700 load cells, check out the data sheet below.