General Purpose, High Accuracy Tension Compression Pancake Load Cell-Series PNC700
The Series PNC700 load cells are high accuracy low profile “pancake” designs for both tension and compression applications. These force sensors incorporate a threaded-through center hole with dual diaphragms and uniquely configured mounting holes. These design features result in improved accuracy and increased rigidity thus reducing both the effects of off-center loading and side loading.
The PNC700 series is constructed of all welded stainless steel for very demanding application environments. Bolted-on or welded-on stainless steel electrical connectors are standard. Hermetically sealed connectors are also available providing for a fully hermetic load cell.
Additional features include shock and vibration protection and barometric compensation. Each unit is shipped with a 5 point calibration record traceable to NIST as standard.
- High Accuracy 0.05%
- Low Profile Design
- Tension and Compression
- 3 mV/V nominal
- All Welded Stainless Steel
- -65°F to 250°F Standard Operating Temperature
- Excellent Off-Axis Capability
- Shock and Vibration Resistant
- 5 Point Calibration Record Traceable to NIST
- Customer Specified Threaded Center Hole
- Customer Specified Electrical Termination
- Metric Versions
- Overload Stops
- Special Calibrations
- Internal Amplifier for High Level Analog and/or Digital Output
- Dual/Triple Bridges
- Submersible Versions to 30,000 ft. Seawater
- -320°F to 400°F Operating Temperature