General Purpose Compression Pancake Load Cell-Series PNC720
The Series PNC720 load cells are low profile “pancake” designs for compression force applications. These load cells incorporate in integral spherical load button with welded dual diaphragms for improved accuracy and rigidity.
The PNC720 series is constructed of all welded stainless steel for very demanding application environments. Bolted-on or welded-on stainless steel electrical connectors are standard. Hermetically sealed connectors are also available providing for a fully hermetic load cell.
Additional features include shock and vibration protection and barometric compensation. Each unit is shipped with a 5 point calibration record traceable to NIST as standard.
- 0.10% Accuracy
- Low Profile Design
- Compression Loading
- 3 mV/V output
- All Welded Stainless Steel
- Shock and Vibration Resistant
- -65°F to +250°F Standard Operating Temperature
- Barometrically Compensated
- 5 Point Calibration Record Traceable to NIST
- Customer Specified Electrical Termination
- Metric Versions
- Overload Stops
- Special Calibrations
- Internal Amplifier for High Level Analog and/or Digital Output
- Dual/Triple Bridges
- Submersible Versions to 30,000 ft. Seawater
- – 320°F to 400°F Operating Temperature