General Purpose Compression Pancake Load Cell – Series PNC720
The series PNC720 load cells are low profile “pancake” designs for compression force applications. These load cells incorporate an integral spherical load button with welded dual diaphragms for improved accuracy and rigidity.
To acquire these general purpose compression load cells for your business, contact our team today.
Series PNC720 Load Cell Product Information
The series PNC720 load cells are constructed of all welded stainless steel for very demanding application environments. Bolted-on or welded-on stainless steel electrical connectors are standard. Hermetically sealed connectors are also available providing for a fully hermetic load cell.
Additional features include shock and vibration protection and barometric compensation. Each PNC720 pancake load cell is shipped with a 5-point calibration record traceable to NIST as standard.
Standard Features for the Series PNC720 Load Cells
- 0.10% Accuracy
- Low Profile Design
- Compression Loading
- 3 mV/V output
- All Welded Stainless Steel
- Shock and Vibration Resistant
- -65°F to +250°F Standard Operating Temperature
- Barometrically Compensated
- 5 Point Calibration Record Traceable to NIST
Series PNC720 Pancake Load Cell Optional Features
The series PNC720 load cells have numerous optional features, which include:
- Customer Specified Electrical Termination
- Metric Versions
- Overload Stops
- Special Calibrations
- Internal Amplifier for High Level Analog and/or Digital Output
- Dual/Triple Bridges
- Submersible Versions to 30,000 ft. Seawater
- – 320°F to 400°F Operating Temperature
For full info on the series PNC720 pancake load cells, view the data sheet below.