Fatigue Rated, Precision Pancake Load Cell – Series PNC740
The series PNC740 load cells are fatigue rated low profile “pancake” configurations for both tension and compression applications. These force sensors incorporate a threaded-through center hole with dual diaphragms welded to the sensing section and the mounting outer section. This design results in very low off-axis sensitivity.
Contact our team today to begin utilizing these fatigue rated pancake load cells in your vital operations.
Series PNC740 Pancake Load Cell Product Information
The series PNC740 load cells are constructed of all welded stainless steel. Bolted-on stainless steel electrical connectors are standard in these units. Hermetically sealed connectors are also available providing for a fully hermetic load cell.
The PNC740 pancake load cell can be specified with an optional base plate which increases both rigidity and mounting flexibility. Additional features include shock and vibration protection and barometric compensation.
Each of these fatigue rated pancake load cells are shipped with a 5-point calibration record traceable to NIST as standard. (See the series PNC760 for high strength steel version)
Series PNC740 Load Cell Standard Features
- Accuracies to 0.03%
- Fatigue Rated (100 Million Cycle Life)
- Tension and Compression
- Low Profile Design
- 2 mV/V Output
- All Welded Stainless Steel
- 0.25% Off-Axis Sensitivity
- Barometrically Compensated
- Shock and Vibration Resistant
- 5 Point Calibration Record Traceable to NIST
Optional Features for the Series PNC740 Pancake Load Cells
The series PNC740 load cells come with a variety of optional features for clients, including:
- Customer Specified Threaded Center Hole
- Customer Specified Electrical Termination
- Overload Stops
- Metric Versions
- -320°F to +400°F Operating Temperature
- Special Calibrations (i.e. ASTM E74)
- Internal Amplifier for High Level Analog and/or Digital Output
- Dual/Triple Bridges
To get a full look at the specs for the series PNC740 load cells, consult the data sheet below.