Stainless steel pressure sensors provide solutions for a variety of applications. The sensors we manufacture to meet those application needs include:
- Aerospace related pressure transducers
- Differential pressure transducers
- Hammer union pressure transducers
- Miniature flush diaphragm pressure transducers
Stainless steel offers several advantages, including long product life and resistance to corrosion. This is vital to many upstream oil & gas applications as well as the entire aerospace industry.
Additional options for our sensors include 316 stainless steel wetted parts to meet the hydrogen compatibility requirements for many aerospace sensor applications.
Custom Stainless Steel Pressure Sensors to Meet Your Needs
Stellar Technology has a wide variety of stainless steel pressure sensors that can be modified and customized to meet your unique applications.
Our engineers will work with you to design custom sensor solutions, ensuring that we meet any of your company’s application challenges.
In-Stock Sensors for Quick Delivery
Stellar Technology offers select sensors IN STOCK for immediate delivery.
Stellar Technology’s Array of Capabilities
Working with us opens your company to high-quality capabilities every step of the way, including:
- Unparalleled product expertise and sales team experience
- Innovation and experience brought to each product design
- In-house manufacturing to deliver maximum quality and efficiency
- On-site support and consulting availability
Learn More About Our Stainless Steel Pressure Sensors
We look forward to helping your company get the pressure sensors it needs to find success. To learn more about the stainless steel pressure sensors we manufacture, and how they will help you, be sure to contact Stellar Technology today.