DIN-Rail Amplifier for Strain Gage Transducers-Series AP5101
The AP5101 Series is a DIN-rail mounted single channel DC amplifier designed to provide variable excitation and signal conditioning for Stellar Technology’s strain gauged, mV/V, pressure transducers, load cells, force sensors, and reaction torque sensors. This DIN-rail amplifier provides up to 10V output or 4-20 mA output with transducer signals from 10 mV to 10V.
Series AP5101 DIN-rail Amplifier Product Information
The AP5101 incorporates a DC-DC converter that ensures the output of the unit is electrically isolated from the supply. The DIN-rail housing is constructed of a high-impact thermoplastics case with recessed screw-clamp terminals for all connections and a 25-turn zero and fine gain adjustment accessible from the front panel.
A push switch and the capability to connect remotely to an internal shunt calibration resistor are also located on the front panel. Excitation, coarse gain and switches to filter the output, are internal and easily accessible by disengaging the front panel and board assembly from the housing.
The Series AP5101 amplifier accepts both uni-polar or bi-polar input signals and can produce corresponding uni-polar and bi-polar voltage outputs. Current outputs are uni-polar.
AP5101 DIN-rail Amplifier Standard Features
The AP5101 DIN-rail Amplifier offers the following standard features:
- Standard DIN-rail package
- Zero and fine gain adjust from front panel
- Acceptance of most full bridge strain gage transducers
- Voltage and current output
- Acceptance of both uni-polar and bi-polar inputs
- Bridge completion capability
- Selectable transducer bridge excitation of 3-10 Vdc
- A broad range of inputs (4mV to 10V)
- Remote shunt calibration from front panel
- Input/output isolation
- Easily accessible internal coarse gain
- Easily accessible internal filters