Differential Pressure Transducers – Series DT140
The Series DT140 pressure transducer is a reliable, rugged, wet-wet differential pressure transducer with a high line pressure capability. The Series DT140 differential pressure sensors are ideal for measuring static differential pressures.
The primary design feature of these differential pressure transducers is a high differential overload pressure capability. Other key design features include removable pressure ports for inspection and cleaning, long-term stability, bidirectional and unidirectional outputs, low sensitivity to shock and vibration, infinite resolution and built-in over-pressure protection.
Each DT140 is constructed of stainless steel and each differential transducer unit is shipped with a 19-point calibration record traceable to NIST as standard.
- Low Differential Pressure Range
- High Line Pressure Overload Protection
- Removable/Cleanable Pressure Ports
- Unidirectional and Bidirectional Operation
- 3 mV/V Output
- 0.25% Accuracy
- All Stainless Steel Construction
- 19 Point Calibration Record Traceable to NIST
- Higher Base Line Pressures To 5,000 psi (Some ranges to 8,500 psi)
- Submersible Versions
- Customer Specified Electrical Termination
- Customer Specified Pressure Ports
- Alternative Materials
- Special Calibrations