DC Strain Gage DIN-rail Amplifier-Series AP5103
The series AP5103 DIN-rail amplifier is a low cost, easy-to-use, general-purpose single channel conditioner designed for input of pressure, force, torque, weight and other variables measured by standard DC-excited strain gauge transducers.
DIN mount construction gives the user ready access to screw terminal connections for power, analog output, shunt, and sensor signals.
Series AP5103 Amplifier Product Information
The AP5103 provides exceptional signal stability and accuracy over a wide range of sensor inputs. A powerful low-pass active filter, selectable by the user, removes unwanted high-frequency measurement-signal components.
This DIN-rail signal conditioner provides filtered analog output of ±5Vdc, ±10Vdc, or 4-20 mA which are switch selectable by the user. The AP5103 will accommodate a wide range of full bridge DC strain gauge sensors with bridge resistance for 120 to 10K Ohm.
The series AP5103 is especially user-friendly because it features external, front panel accessible settings for:
It is an excellent complement to Stellar Technology’s mV/V miniature and subminiature load cells/force sensors and miniature pressure transducers. The AP5103 DIN-rail signal conditioner is also available in in-line, fully enclosed housing configurations for the series AP5201.
DC Strain Gauge Series AP5103 Standard Features
Standard features for the series AP5013 amplifier include:
- DIN mount construction
- Filtered analog outputs of ±0 to 5 Vdc, ±0 to 10 Vdc, 4-20 mA
- The ability to accept standard full strain gauge bridges of 120 Ω to 10K Ω
- Easy access to screw terminal connections
- Front panel access to DIP switch settings for mode, volts, current, filter, excitation, zero
- Wide zero and span adjustment
- Wide input power range of 11-28 Vdc
- Field selectable bridge excitation of 2.5 Vdc or 5.0 Vdc
- Switch-based shunt calibration
- Power status indicator
- Over-range indicator