Coiled Tubing Load Cell-Intrinsically Safe Coiled Tubing Injector Load Cell
Stellar Technology’s coiled tubing injector load cells are low profile, tension and compression, pancake designs with 4-20 mA output. This CT load cell is both ATEX and CSA certified for intrinsic safety. This load cell transmitter incorporates a threaded-through center hole with dual diaphragms which reduces off-axis sensitivity, increases rigidity, and improves accuracy.
Stellar Technology’s coiled tubing load cells are constructed of all welded stainless steel to meet the demanding requirements of both onshore and offshore oil and gas applications. Features include shock and vibration protection as well as hermeticly sealed stainless steel connectors.
These load cells can be configured to replace exiting hydraulic load cells or other types of electronic load cells without redesigning the injector. Tension and compression setup and calibrations are per the customer’s requirements. Each unit is shipped with both 5 point tension and 5 point compression calibration records traceable to NIST as standard. (See Series LPD990 for Injector Head Load Pins)
- Standard Ranges from 20,000 lbs. to 120,000 lbs.
- Tension and Compression
- 4-20 mA output
- ATEX and CSA Approved for Intrinsic Safety
- All Welded Stainless Steel
- -65°F to +185°F Operating Temperature
- Extra Robust Electrical Connectors
- Hermetically Sealed
- Shock and Vibration Resistant
- 11 Point Calibration Record
Traceable to NIST
- Customer Specified Center Hole and Mounting Holes
- Customer Specified Electrical Termination
- Overload Stops
- Metric Versions
- -65°F to +250°F Operating Temperature
- Special Calibrations