Series LDP990, a Multipurpose Clevis Pin Load Cell
LORD Sensing-Stellar Technology’s series LDP990 load cells are designed specifically for applications in which the following materials are carrying the load:
- Clevis pins
- Shear pins
- Shear axles
- Pulley shafts
These pins are ideal for real-time force monitoring of the loads carried by these types of devices. Given the multiple types of pins the series LDP990 is designed for, our clevis pin load cells are applicable to a variety of industries and company needs.
Clevis Pin Load Cell Product Information
Our series LDP990 clevis pin load cells are used for coiled tubing injectors to measure both the injector forces and the hanging weight of the tubing. Additionally, our clevis pin load cells are constructed of all welded stainless steel and are hermetically sealed to meet the most severe operating conditions.
Series LDP990 load pins are available with internal amplifiers providing high level analog outputs and digital outputs.
Optional shackle kits for our clevis pin load cells consisting of the following are available:
- Load positioning roller
- Orientation bracket
Intrinsically safe (ATEX and CSA) versions of the series LDP990 are available with 4-20 mA output. All series LDP990 load pins are manufactured to be shock and vibration resistant. And each unit is shipped with a 5-point calibration record traceable to NIST as standard.
Series LDP990 Standard Features
Each order for this series of clevis pin load cells comes with many standard features to optimize its capabilities. The features include:
- Ranges from 3,000 lbs. to 200,000 lbs.
- Tension or Compression
- All Welded Stainless Steel
- -65°F to +250°F Operating Temperature
- Extra Robust Electrical Connectors
- Hermetically Sealed Connectors
- Shock and Vibration Resistant
- 5 Point Calibration Record Traceable to NIST
Optional Features for Our Clevis Pin Load Cells
If your company has very specific needs for the series LDP990 or would simply like to enhance your order in any way, you may do so by utilizing the following optional features:
- Shackle Kit w/Orientation Bracket
- Tension and Compression
- Customer Specified Electrical Termination
- Internal Amplifiers for High Level Analog/Digital Outputs
- Intrinsically Approved 4-20 mA Output (ATEX and CSA)
- Special Full Scale Ranges
- -320°F to +400°F Operating Temperature
- Special Calibrations
- Submersible to 16,000 Ft. Sea Water
Series LDP990 Data Sheet
Even more information about these clevis pin load cells is available on our informative data sheet.