Aerospace Pressure Transducers and Pressure Transmitters-Series ST35XX
The Series ST35XX pressure transducers and pressure transmitters are designed to fit the demanding requirements of the aerospace industry. These pressure sensors combine compact size, rugged construction, high level outputs, and a special high pressure sensing diaphragm with each aerospace transmitter to give highly accurate dynamic and static pressure measurements. Each transducer provides measurements ranging from 3,000 psi to 40,000 psi.
For their aerospace sensor order, customers can select 4- 20 mA current outputs, numerous voltage outputs, as well as digital outputs including RS232, RS485, and CANbus. Additional design features built within each pressure transmitter include a wide compensated temperature range, all-welded stainless steel construction, long term stability, and low sensitivity to shock and vibration. Series ST35XX aerospace pressure transducers are available in absolute, gage, and sealed pressure references. Each pressure sensor is shipped with a 19-point calibration record traceable to NIST as standard.
• Lightweight/Compact size (1 in. O.D.)
• Amplified Output (Analog or Digital)
• Pressure Ranges to 40,000 psi
• Low Thermal Error
• Wide Compensated Temperature Range
• All Stainless Steel Construction
• Shock and Vibration Resistant
• 19 Point Calibratin Record Traceable to NIST
• Customer Specified Electrical Connections
• Special Calibrations