Aerospace Pressure Transducer-Series ST120
The Series ST120 pressure transducers are designed to meet the rigorous requirements of the aerospace industry. These pressure transducers weigh approximately 3.5 oz. Besides their very small size, these miniature pressure sensors combine rugged construction and unique sensor diaphragm designs to give highly accurate dynamic and static pressure measurements from 15 psi to 40,000 psi.
Additional design features within these dynamic pressure sensors include a wide compensated temperature range, all-welded stainless steel construction, long term stability, low sensitivity to shock and vibration, and infinite resolution. Series ST120 transducer units with pressure ranges equal to or less than 2500 psi have built-in over-pressure protection.
These high temperature pressure transducers are available in absolute, gage, and sealed pressure references. Each unit is shipped with a 19-point calibration record traceable to NIST as standard.
- Extremely Small Size
- Light weight (3.5 oz maximum)
- 3 mV/V output
- Wide Compensated Temperature Range
- Pressure ranges to 40,000 psi
- Built-in Over Pressure Protection up to 2,500 psi
- All Stainless Steel Construction
- Shock and Vibration Resistant
- 19 Point Calibration Record Traceable to NIST
- Expanded Temperature Compensation Range
- Expanded Temperature Operating Range
- Customer Specified Electrical Termination
- Special Calibrations